Friday 10 June 2011

Flower power

Just a quick post as it's late and I really need to go to bed!  I just wanted to share this little guy with you.  I made  a flowery cat of great cuteness as a thank you gift for a friend and he turned out quite sweet.  He'll be off to his new owner on Monday so I gave him a quick photo shoot this afternoon.




I have also been spending some time this evening adding my recent projects to my Ravelry profile as I had never bothered using that feature at all before.  Quite time consuming to do but I can see how it is useful, especially listing the exact yarns used (brand, shade, dye lot etc) as that info is then stored for future reference (whereas I normally just chuck the ball band in the bin then panic when I need to get more wool the same colour and have forgotten the brand and where I got it from!).  Right, I must sign off now before I turn into a pumpkin. Night all xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment