Thursday 12 August 2010

Pink flower monster!

Check out the cute pink monster I finished today (seen hanging from my ceiling light.....naughty monster!)  She has a flower in her hair to make her more girly as she is a pressie for my cousin's new little baby girl, Florence, and I don't want to scare her!  Surely every baby should have a monster of their own to play with!  I used the Bobbly Wobbly Bear free pattern from Demonstrative Amigurumi Bears and Friends as a base for the monster and then added the cone horns and the little flower etc.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a brilliant cute monster I especially like the flower maybe she should visit San Francisco. You are so lucky to have received a gorgeous owl all the way from USA maybe you could put a photo up of the little blue frog x

    Margareta Iles Bristol UK

    ReplyDelete