Friday 10 September 2010

Alien creation and super cute hats!

Today, in between breaking up squabbles between my two boys over a remote controlled fire engine they both wanted to play with, I sewed the last few stars on to my latest creation, a cute little alien.  I now have 4 creations ready to sell.....I really must get around to opening an Etsy shop!  Here they are waiting to find new homes...

I also decided I want to start making some cute hats for the boys for winter so set about searching for some good patterns.  After a long time searching online I found the cutest crochet hat patterns from the Inner Hooker.  I ordered 3 patterns for $10 (£6.66 when converted to pounds) and I can't wait to start making them!  The email with the pdf patterns came nice and speedily :-)  I am going to be taking one of these as my holiday project next week when we go to Portugal!  She has amazing animal hats, I ordered the Fox Earflap pattern and also the Owl Earflap hat pattern.  The other hat pattern I got was the Long Tail Stocking hat one, soooooo cute! So go check out the Inner Hooker Etsy shop or join her Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment